AnimaShooter Capture is a professional user-friendly stop motion animation software with support for Canon DSLR cameras. Easy to learn, easy to use. This software supports any Canon digital reflex camera which is able to be remotely controlled from PC and has LiveView feature. Remember to test your camera with AnimaShooter Capture to ensure compatibility.
The most notable features of version 3.8:
1. Now AnimaShooter can work with newest Canon EOS cameras - EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS 80D and EOS 1300D.
2. Capture and save RAW file (alongside with TIFF and JPG).
3. New Focal length indicator to ensure accuracy.
4. New Info Panel with YRGB histogram, image type and frame size information.
5. Greatly improved PDF export.
6. Respecting aspect ratio. Since version 3.8 AnimaShooter will no longer try to stretch images (on sequence export or video export), keeping image aspect ratio, adding black margins if needed. With this feature you can easily avoid either excessive cropping or skewing of the image output.
7. Warning beep. AnimaShooter Capture 3.8 will beep when the camera battery is low. It is important if you use a battery to power your camera.
8. More control over camera. New battery indicator-icon, showing charge level.
9. New option to stretch LiveView to fill all available space (keeping aspect ratio).
10. FPS switch.
Supported Canon DSLRs :
EOS-1D X Mark II / EOS 80D / EOS 1300D / EOS M10*
EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R / EOS 760D / EOS 750D / EOS M3*
EOS-1D C / EOS 6D / EOS M* / EOS M2* / EOS 7D Mark II
EOS-1D X / 1D Mark III / 1Ds Mark III / 1D Mark IV
EOS 40D / 50D / 5D Mark II / 5D Mark III / 7D / 60D / 60Da / 70D
EOS Rebel XSi / 450D
EOS Rebel XS / 1000D
EOS Rebel T1i / 500D
EOS Rebel T2i / 550D
EOS Rebel T3i / 600D
EOS Rebel T4i / 650D
EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D
EOS Rebel T5i / 700D, EOS Rebel SL1 / 100D
EOS Rebel T5 / 1200D
Note *In the case of EOS M/M2/M3, remote shooting function is not supported.